If you have backyards, you can use small flower beds for your landscaping ideas, instead of big ones that will take spaces too much. First, you can simply make simple round backyard idea with bricks as the liners. For this, you can choose garden phlox that is so beautiful with its velvet purple and white colors. Landscaping ideas for small flower beds will be so simple with this flower because of its neutral colors.
Second, backyard landscape ideas can be so natural with winter heath. When you have backyards, you can use winter heath that begins to bloom in November up to February. Then, when you want to get winter look that is perfect under the snow, you can choose backyard ideas with full grass and winter heath on it.
Third, landscaping ideas for small flower beds can be so innocent and pure with Dutchman’s Breeches that will not leave any ugly dried leaves when they no longer bloom. Backyard is important when you welcome your guests on the decks, but it will be troublesome when the plants on the garden are dried with only ugly leaves remain. Dutchman’s breeches are the alternatives for because it will not leave ugly look around the small flower beds.
Gallery of: Best Landscaping Ideas for Small Flower Beds
- Modern landscape ideas with beautiful flower beds for front yard
- Landscape ideas with small flower beds in front of ranch style house
- Landscape ideas with small flower beds in front of house
- Landscape ideas with flower beds in front of house
- Front yard landscape with flower beds and water fountains
- DIY small landscape ideas with flower beds for front yard
- Beautiful landscape with flower beds in front of house and vertical plants