One of the styles in designing a kitchen is the Italian kitchen design. There are certainly specific things that will be able to emphasize the characteristics of this Italian style to differ from other design style in terms of kitchen decorating. The commonly known things associated with Italian style kitchen are terracotta flooring, marble countertops, various architectural features, and even a huge window above the sink displaying outside view.
In terms of the colors there is also specific option in the Italian kitchen design ideas. The highly recommended tone to be used in Italian style kitchen is the various shades of brown along with other natural tones. Examples of the natural tones are including Mediterranean blue, burgundy wine, olives green, peppers red, and also ripe pears sand as well. Those are all considerable color options to choose.
The detailing in interior decorating is essential. Once the basic matters are done, then the detailing pieces will enhance the authentic style even further. In terms of Italian style consider looking for metal bistro set having mosaic tabletop tiles or a vintage looking wooden table as well. Chunky hardware might be added to the cabinets for small yet authentic details of the Italian kitchen design.
Gallery of: 7 Best Italian Kitchen Design with Various Styles
- Rustic italian kitchen design with furniture sets and lighting ideas
- Italian kitchen design ideas with yellow wall paint colors
- Italian country kitchen design with white cabinet and wood flooring
- contemporary italian kitchen design with white cabinet and dining table sets
- Classic italian kitchen design ideas with cream cabinets
- Best italian kitchen decor ideas with white cabinets